Subject Re: [IBO] Dumb calc fields question
Author Robert martin
Thanks

That works great. Since I am asking stupid questions this morning, why
not one more !

How do I change the position of the fields in a grid? I use the
'FieldProperties' property of the TQuery to handle formatting etc but
dont see where the position is handled?

Rob Martin
Software Engineer

phone +64 03 377 0495