Subject RE: [IBO] changing KeyLinks, MasterLinks etc to use aliases
Author Jason Wharton
Be sure not to miss his database reverse engineering sample that looks
through the DFM to try and analyze a database from that, admittedly
imperfect, point of view. It appears to provide a framework for exactly
what we need.

This could also provide a framework for helping people deal with a number of
issues in their usage of IBO. I'm excited to see what will come of your
efforts.

Jason