Subject RE: [IBO] XSQLVAR & Precision
Author Jason Wharton
What I saw in the header where the SQLPrecision item was it said "for future
use" and so I have not paid specific attention to it in IBO.

We use IB 7.1 and IB 7.5 in our production apps and have not had any
problems but I also have not had any specific need to get the precision of
any of our columns. For the time being, IBO has simply relied upon certain
assumptions based on the general data type of the column, where I presume
this will give the exact precision specified. The data is probably there
and has been all the time, I just didn't label it right or do anything to
make use of it if that "future" time is now.

I'll look at this more closely and see if I can take advantage of this
better.

Regards,
Jason