Subject RE: [IBO] TIB_session problem
Author Jason Wharton
Some people often wonder what the difference between TIB_SessionProps and
TIB_Session is.

IB_SessionProps is to obtain design-time access to the default session
instance that is created if you are not using your own explicit TIB_Session
instance. You don't need it if you are doing your own TIB_Session.

If you are using your own TIB_Session instance, be sure the form or module
it is created on is the first one created with any IBO components on it.
This assures that everything created is properly associated to your session
object. IBO now makes sure that it is first in the creation order on
whatever form or module it is on automatically.

Regards,
Jason Wharton