Subject RE: [IBO] Problems in TIB_Grid
Author Jason Wharton
I too was swimming in conditional breakpoints. It's amazing how convoluted
the messaging stacks are on this.

What you should do is capture the OnMouseDown event directly, test for the
HELP button context somehow (not sure how to do that) and then you can call
Application object to open the help file yourself since somewhere the
message chain gets broken.

In short, it should be a relatively easy workaround if you know how to
detect the forms help button has been activated.

Jason