Subject RE: [IBO] Please... Trustware License
Author Jason Wharton
(I apologize for any delay in getting this notice sent out.)

Thank you for your interest in IB Objects. As requested this email contains
the necessary URL and access code to use the full source to the IB Objects
component suite. It assumes that you have read, understand and agree to the
terms of the Trustware license. If you have not read it in full yet, please
proceed to my web-site and read it. It isn't very long...
http://www.ibobjects.com/ibo_Trustware.html

The download URL is http://source.ibobjects.com/ibo4point_5_trustware
Please keep this URL confidential. No passwords are necessary.

If you need support it is most appropriate that you use the public list
server that I provide. If you want support directly from me then I think you
should be a priority licensed user for that. You can sign up to my list
server at http://www.ibobjects.com/ibosupport.html.

I also think you will greatly benefit from acquiring a copy of the Getting
Started Guide that is offered through my site. You can get it immediately
by entering in a secured credit card transaction for $29.50 and then
download it electronically.
So far everyone has had nothing but good things to say about it.
For more information: http://www.ibobjects.com/ibo_gsg.html

Make the most of using IBO!

Thanks again for your interest and I wish you all the best in your
programming endeavors!

Regards,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ