Subject RE: [IBO] IBO4 & Infopower3
Author Jason Wharton
This seems like a problem simply with how the SELECT statement is
configured. You could probably reproduce this error with or without
InfoPower. We will need more details to understand better how to help you.
My guess is you need to show us how the SELECT statement is setup as well as
run the SQLTrace monitor and show us the actual SELECT statement that is
being put together that is failing.

Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com