Subject Re: [IBO] TIBOQuery posting error
Author Robert martin
Hi

Use ExecSQL instead of open. Open is for select type statements that
return data. Not sure why the query would be in insert mode, unless you
have an insert query setup in the component, in which case you should
justed load the fields (fieldbyname('sdfd').AsString := ..... and then
post.

Hope this helps

Rob Martin
Software Engineer