Subject Re: [IBO] Re: IBO memo
Author Lester Caine
Harvey wrote:

> Well, actually I was playing devils advocate. We are working on
> requirements submitted to us. Exchanging all our memos is a MAJOR
> job and would affect large part of system. We need to be as sure as
> possible that A) we fulfill the requirement B) Don't introduce side
> affects in the entire system C)Don't need to replace our queries.
>
> Thanks for your reply. We'll work further based on the
> recommendations.

The thing to bear in mind that what is STORED in the memo is just
raw text. Changing a tool means you need to be sure the same 'format' of
message is stored.
I use a selectable wiki/html format for more complex pages, which is not
compatible with the rtf format used by richtext.
So the question is - what do you NEED to store in the memos?

--
Lester Caine