Subject Re: [IBO] IB_CtrlGrid - Query - TopRow
Author ronald_greven
Hi Jason,

many thanks for your answer. I tried, to use the TopRow Property in
the IB_CtrlGrid, but it doesn't exist.

I look in the IB_Objects Help file, and I found that the TopRow
property is only used in the TIB_Ledger Component. The TopRowNum
property is used in the TIB_CustomGrid but as it seems not
available in the IB_CtrlGrid.

Which property can I use instead of it.

Many thanks

Ronni