Subject Re: [IBO] PessimisticLocking Question
Author Lester Caine
Daniel R. Jimenez wrote:

> I just tried with RequestLive = True and also with RequestLive = False.
> Unfortunately I encountered the same error as previously reported.

Don't use PessimisticLocking myself. If I need to lock records, a 'last
modified' field gets updated, and that tells other users that the record
is 'busy' and who it is busy with ( -ve user_id = editing, +ve user_id =
last changed by )

I'm tied up with the Firebird AGM and other stuff at the moment - if
your demo is running on the example databases just zip up a copy and
I'll have a look at it as I don't have time to 'roll my own' ;)

--
Lester Caine