Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Cursor not updatable ???
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:53 PM 3/06/2005 +0000, you wrote:
> > Does the error occur if you explicitly set KeyLinks?
>
>I did try to explicitly set KeyLinks with identical results. IBO
>correctly identified the key column and used for the searched update,
>the problem is that the VALUE to search is zero.
>

> > (and then just a little check to rule out plain stupidity: We're not
> > talking about rows that have just been inserted and where the PK is
> > assigned through a trigger?)
>
>No, I only try to update an existing table.

I suppose you do have RequestLive true?

If so, it seems as though your KeyLinks are not able to uniquely identify
an underlying row in the table you marked as KeyRelation. Have you got an
outer join there, with nulls falling into the Keylinks? Do you have enough
elements in your KeyLinks to ensure uniqueness?

Show your SQL, KeyLinks and KeyRelation.

Helen