Subject RE: [IBO] for Jason: TIBOQuery vs. TFIBDataset speed test
Author Jason Wharton
I always suggest people look at the performance monitor/SQL trace because
the query requesting that information may not be working optimally and the
addition of an index on the server could greatly increase the performance if
there is a lot of data in the system tables. Watching the SQL trace will
reveal where the time lag is at.

Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com