Subject RE: [IBO] BufferFieldByName & Co.
Author Jason Wharton
Yes, you can interate through the buffer using all the BufferXXXX methods
and properties. This has been touched on heavily in the archives.

As for your other issues of keeping a running total in a grid, I don't know
what to suggest. It sounds to me like a very awkward element in your user
interface design. It might benefit us all if you gave us a view of your
project from a little higher up and perhaps we can give you other ideas to
try. Something bothers me about what I am hearing so far.

Jason Wharton