Subject RE: [IBO] IB_Grid with ReadOnly Boolean values
Author Jason Wharton
There is a difference between how the check looks. When read-only it is
just a check but when it will respond to a click it is a checkbox.

In your case there are three distinct states and I have them working as I do
by design. If you don't want the question mark there then you need to
devise a work-around somehow.

Jason