Subject Re: IBOSecurityService
Author jdlynn123
Still struggling with this... Here's what I have

I added a TIBOSecurityService to my form and named it 'ibss'. I then
added a button and added the following lines of code to the click event:
ibss := TIBOSecurityService.Create(IB_Connection1);
try
ibss.ServerName := IB_Connection1.Server;
ibss.Params.Clear;
ibss.Params.Add('user_name=SYSDBA');
ibss.Params.Add ('password=masterkey');
ibss.UserName := 'jdlynn';
ibss.Password := 'test123';
ibss.Active := True;
ibss.AddUser;
ibss.Active := False;
finally ibss.free;
end;

I get an exeception "project raisded exception class EIBOClientError
with message 'Operation cancelled at user's request'. Process topped.
Use Step or Run to continue"

Any ideas???