Subject Re: TIB_Script
Author Shaq
Since I am dynamically creating the script object it has its default
values. My code is basically the following:

try
Transacion.Autocommit := False;
Transaction.ServerAutoCommit := False;
if not InTransaction then StartTransaction;
Script.Execute;
Transaction.Commit;
except
Transaction.Rollback;
end;

I have a flag in the Script.OnError event letting me know that an
error occurred.

Its seems pretty straight forward. I don't know what other properties
to check.

-Shaq