Subject Re: [IBO] Older versions of ibobjects
Author Helen Borrie
At 02:39 PM 29/03/2005 +0200, you wrote:

>Martijn Tonies wrote:
>
> >This would be a registered version (with source). If Jason
> >can confirm that I'm allowed to do that, I will.

Thanks to Martijn for offering but please, people, don't make things
complicated by offering old versions, either on-line or off-line.

>Nah, of course I don't want it... I asked for trial versions :-/ I found
>3.3 one on some FTP, maybe it will do. I'm anxiously lookin for working
>4.5 trial installer!

Anything older than 4.3Aa won't work properly with Firebird.

People who want access to alternatives to installer trial kits may contact
me privately - as, indeed, most do. I missed this plea due to unaccustomed
illness but I am managing to get to the email at some point each day.

Helen