Subject RE: [IBO] TIBOQuery 4.5Ah parameter bug?
Author Jason Wharton
It is the server that determines the datatype, not me on the client.
I might be able to do an override and type cast, ignoring what the server
recommended but the level of logic and checking would create slower
performance, more complex code, etc.

What I'd rather see is you give each of those parameters unique names and
handle them accordingly.

Jason