Subject RE: [IBO] OOT:Datamodule in DLL or Delphi Package
Author Jason Wharton
There should be quite a bit of information on this in the archives as this
has been discussed quite a bit in the past. It is possible to do this but
there are some things that are not so easy to grasp that I'd rather not try
and repeat until I know you have read what all is out there in the archives
first.

I would also prefer that others who have done this chip in to the
discussion.

Jason Wharton