Subject [IBO] IBO and TRichview - is it working with IBO native DB access?
Author G. Nau
Go it.
Hmmm, it's better than the standard RichEditor, but
TRichView(.com) is much more like an integrated wordprocessing.
I'd like to use that if possible. I've tested TRichView with Tdataset
DB access and it works. But then I'll have to use a mix of IBO native
and TDataset components on a number of forms, which is not
something I'd like to do.
So I'm looking for a wrapper or adapted TRichView, which might get
it linked to native IBO db components. Maybe somewhere here in
the mailing has already a solution available .... ?

Regards
Gunther

Am 3 Mar 2005 um 21:54 hat Lester Caine geschrieben: