Subject RE: [IBO] Installing with D2005
Author Franky Brandt
Try adding the folder where the ibobjects source files are(the pas files, the dcu files, the dpk files) to the library path too Sylvain,
i think that will solve it.

Franky

_____

Van: Sylvain Planchon [mailto:sylvain@...]
Verzonden: dinsdag 1 maart 2005 12:06
Aan: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Onderwerp: Re: [IBO] Installing with D2005

Hi Franky,

I'm not sure I understood your question but :

- in the "Install Package" window, ibobjects are in "C:\Documents and
settings\U20\Mes Documents\Projets Borland Studio\Bpl\" (I'm french so
it's a french WinXp and a french D2005 -> the "C:\Documents and
settings\U20\Mes Documents\Projets Borland Studio\" folder is the
$(BDSPROJECTSDIR) folder.)

- In the library path, I've got "$(BDSPROJECTSDIR)\Bpl".

So the path is referenced in the library path. I've got other components
installed in the $(BDSPROJECTSDIR) folder and it works well.

Is this answers to your question ?

I forgot to say that I've got Delphi 2005 with only Win32 support. No
.Net, no C#. I've Installed the Update1.

Sylvain.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1298duj08/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007183:HM/EXP=1109761607/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=492982848>