Subject Re: Problem with Update_bar
Author jeff_fffrey
--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@t...> wrote:
> At 03:26 AM 3/02/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>

> >Help! I am trying to add a new row using the update bar. The
program
> >compiles fine, but When clicking the add(+) button the IDE wants a
> >path to IB_Components.pas.(Outside the IDE it raises an exception)I
> >have made sure the Ib_components.dcu file is there, and it compiles
> >with it but then it wants the .pas file .???? I don't think that
> >source file comes with the evaluation,just a .INT partial file. Any
> >Help would be much appreciated,
>
> Check that your IBO root directory (or wherever you placed the DCU
file) is
> in the compiler's path.
>
> Helen

Hi Helen- Thanks
I checked that and also put a copy of it in the Delph\Lib because of
some other things that made me think that perhaps some library paths
were not being checked correctly.Plus it is compiling with the .dcu
file! I don't understand why it would need a source file when it
already has a compiled version compiled with it. Any other
suggestions? I Thank You!! Jeff