Subject Re: [IBO] Two or more tables...
Author Marcelo Machado
Well...

The two tables works (finally) but when i try to navigate, the data of the second table cannot be seen. ( don't accompany the one of the first table).

Marcelo

Helen Borrie <helebor@...> wrote:
At 05:16 PM 4/12/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>I Take out "FOR UPDATE"...
>
> ... It continues everything equal.
>
> I follow the steps of "TI_MASTERDETAIL.HLP"
> (MasterLinks project in the Samples directory of IB Objects)
> This Tutorial/example contains " for update ".

Still don't use it.

Make a test application simulating your setup, using the employee.fdb table
in ..\firebird\firebird_1_5\examples. Put the source code *only* into a
zip file and upload it to the Files area at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/ibobjects.

You can use a query over the Department table for the master and link it to
a detail query over the Employee table, using DEPT_NO for the masterlinks.

Then I can take a look at it to see what is going wrong.

Helen