Subject Re: [IBO] How to change text alignment of each column in TIB_Grid?
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:44 PM 29/10/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>How to change text alignment of each column in TIB_Grid?
>Property TitleAlignment is not what I wont.I want align control for
>each column separately, whitout lose (up & down) order sign.

Assuming you are talking about the title text, the only way I know to
control the horizontal alignment of the text column by column is to set the
alignment of the data column in the ib_query and then to set the grid's
TitleAlignment property to gtaColumns. Alignment should then follow what
you set for the field's alignment property.

> whitout lose (up & down) order sign.

Did you find that setting TitleAlignment to gtaColumns caused the ordering
glyphs to disappear?

Helen