Subject Re: [IBO] IB_Grid settings
Author radevojvodic
After installing of IBO you can put actionlist on form and when you
open action editor besides the standard actions you will see group of
IBO actions. They work the same way as standard Database actions
except they are using IB_Datasource. There are New, Edit, Post,
refresh etc. actions. This way you can put the button on the form and
assign an action to it. As standard actions they have a Shortcut which
is of your interest.

Rade.