Subject Posting a second record to a Dataset linked to a TIB_Grid
Author Roberto Freitas
No, I have not NOEDIT checked for any field; although, I have
READONLY checked for some of them (those I don't want to be edited by
the user on grid, they are changed by code).
This question is up for a long time, with no solution. Indead, it's
quite hard to find out the problem without seeing the entire code.
This way, we'll probably never find out the solution.
So, I will try to "shrink" code, starting from a very simple code
that works, and then gradually growing it until a point it doesn't
work anymore, maybe this way I will be able to figure out what the
problem is. I will try this way, unless some of you has another
suggestion, OK?
Thank you, Helen and Alan!