Subject RE: [IBO] UpdateSQL
Author Jason Wharton
No, not necessarily.
There's a lot of ways to skin this cat.

If you put in your own UpdateSQL then it is static. If you use certain
settings RequestLive will do various different behaviors. See
PreparedEdits, PreparedInserts, etc. Some people may only want the updated
values to be included in the statements put together. Some people may want
the key values in the WHERE clause others may want more columns to make sure
nothing changed on the server.

Jason Wharton