Subject Re: [IBO] IBO 4.5 Component editors
Author Helen Borrie
Sean,

At 10:43 AM 11/01/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>Hey All
>
>I have just installed IBO 4.5 Ag on WinXP / Delphi 2005. The components
>are working, but I have noticed that the I cant seem to activate the old
>component editor for TIB_Query by double-clicking on the component
>anymore, it does the default action of creating an event handler for the
>default event.
>
>Setting the properties via the Tstrings of the properties is a huge
>pain, and I found the SQL editor and tester etc hugely valuable. What
>can I do?

I currently have the v.4.5Ai Eval version clean-installed in D7 and the
dataset editor works just as it always did.

It looks as if you are missing the package IBO40EDT.bpl (the design-time
editors). Can you search for the location of the design-time packages,
please, and also check whether the packages list under Components > Install
Packages shows a package named "IB Objects Editors"? Check your library
path settings, too, to find out whether your design-time library path is there.

Helen