Subject RE: [IBO] Re: IBO Pipeline for ReportBuilder 9.01
Author Kevin Stanton
Hey Ed,
I don't think that is the actual ppIBOPipeLine. Isn't that just for end
user design capabilities?
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Dressel [mailto:Dressel@...]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 9:32 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Re: IBO Pipeline for ReportBuilder 9.01

> Does anyone have the IBO Pipeline for ReportBuilder 9.01?
> Really need this one, can't get my package to compile - get an error:
> OnClose on in base class.

Hi Kevin:

There is one that ships with RB:

C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\rbuilder\demos\4. EndUser
Databases\InterBase\4. IB Objects\rbIBO97.dpk

that works with IB 4.3a (I added _D7 to a couple of the required IBO
package names and it compiled fine). Or what version of IBO are you using?

Ed Dressel

IB Objects - direct, complete, custom connectivity to Firebird or
InterBase

http://www.ibobjects.com - your IBO community resource for Tech Info
papers,

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor