Subject Re: R: [IBO] Older versions of IB Objects with new Firebird
Author Helen Borrie
At 08:54 AM 16/09/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi Helen,
>
>when this change are necessary?

It has been necessary from Firebird 1.5 forward, with old versions of IBO.

>I use IB Objects 4.2Gb with Firebird 1.5 Final without change
>OldParameterOrdering setting and all work fine.

It's your choice to risk the problems. "Works fine" means many things. It
is not "fine" if the API scrambles your parameters and you store wrong
values as a result.

If you want to understand this old IB/Fb 1.0 bug, please search the list
archives.

Helen