Subject RE: [IBO] strange access violation with TIB_Session and TIB_RPL_Meta
Author Jason Wharton
This sounds like a problem with the destruction phase of the components.
I'm not sure what can be done about this. Is your application working at
run-time as you expect without problems?

If you send me a simple sample app with instructions on how to get this
problem to reproduce I will add it to my bugs folder and review it.

Thanks,
Jason Wharton

-----Original Message-----
From: blescouet [mailto:blescouet@...]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 1:14 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] strange access violation with TIB_Session and
TIB_RPL_Meta

Hi all,

I am using IBO 4.2.I with D6 Pro. I have a TDatamodule with my IBO
components that one's a TIB_RPL_META created in a thread, so I put a
TIB_Session on that TDatamodule, which is the first compo in the
create order...

When I close the project and re-open it, D6 generates an access
violation in package IBO40TRT_D6.bpl and my TIB_RPL_META disappear...
I don't have this error when there isn't any TIB_Session on my
TDataModule. Any explanation or workaround ?

B.L.