Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_Query Problem
Author Peter Chaisty
Hi Helen

I thought I'd write this one off and close the thread as I don't see
how we can track down the problem.

The sql code was static within the TIBO_Query and nothing else was
connected to the query, it was only used for version checking purposes
after the Database connection was established.

No matter what I tried the query wouldn't run the select sql except
by viewing the data at design time within the component editor.

In the end I added a new TIB_Query, put in exactly the same sql and
deleted the old one, this works fine.

As it's not really posible to replicate the problem I think it's best
to close the thread and see if it ever happens again.

Windows ME
Delphi 5 Professional