Subject Re: [IBO] Stored Procedure problem
Author sgharp
--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, Lucas Franzen <luc@r...> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> sgharp schrieb:
>
> > This works correctly in IBExpert but sets all fields to zero in
my
> > application.
>
> So the problem is still there (and was neither the Query nor the
Cursor).

> Were the fields zero (is that 0 or do you mean NULL?) before the
> execution (so that no update might have happened) or did they (or
at
> least some of them) had a different value?

The database doesn't allow nulls. I use domains and specify every
field as not null. The table xItemUsages is empty prior to running
the stored procedure and is populated afterward. There is however
one field that is set to zero instead of the correct value when run
from my application. When run from IBExpert, everything is
populated correctly. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I
don't have a clue what.

Steve