Subject Re: Datasnap and IBO
Author jensdein
I am using IBO and datasnap and with some minor changes (that I have
made the author aware of) it works quite well.

I have made the following small change to the IBODataset.pas (enclosed
in the // JDE comment) to make things work :

function TIBODataSet.PSExecuteStatement( const ASQL: string;
AParams: TParams;
ResultSet: pointer = nil ):
integer;
var
FQuery: TIBOQuery;
begin
// Potential Multi-threading problem!!!
FQuery := TIBOQuery.Create( IB_Session );
try
FQuery.IB_Connection := IB_Connection;
FQuery.IB_Transaction := IB_Transaction;
FQuery.SQL.Text := ASQL;
FQuery.Prepare;
// FQuery.FParams.Assign( AParams ); //JDE

// JDE Solves Problems with unnamed params
if Assigned(AParams) then
begin
FQuery.FParams.Assign( AParams );
FQuery.AssignParamsValues(AParams);