Subject RE: [IBO] Nag Screen
Author Walter Ogston
Jason,

You are right. I rebuilt the dll in D7 and it came out at 11800 Kb, more
like what one would expect. There were a bunch of new .dcu files appeared
in the second build too. And of course the new dll loaded into Apache and
seems to be working. I don't know what when wrong before, but if it never
happens again I will be happy. Thanks for your help.