Subject RE: [IBO] To Jason, did you get my last IB_Currency fix?
Author Jason Wharton
No, I don't recall receiving it. MY email doesn't seem to be working
especially well lately and there is also the possibility that my spam filter
eliminated it too. I have to use one because it would take me about 1 hour
or more a day to deal with spam alone otherwise. It's a good idea when
sending me mail to request a read receipt.

Jason Wharton

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Menardi [mailto:mmenaz@...]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 11:31 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] To Jason, did you get my last IB_Currency fix?

Hi Jason, I've e-mailed you the 2004/07/10 privately a fix for
IB_Currency when ReadOnly set to true, or editing a read only field,
since the "canc" key was still working, letting the user blank the
read only IB_Currency control (you can see related messages on the IBO
list from rudi_josic).
Did you get it? I've received no reply, and would be a pity if you
miss that fix for the next release.
thanks
Marco Menardi