Subject Re: [IBO] Re:BackGround Query
Author Robert martin
No problem. Note that I am using IBO components (there is no IBO session component however).

procedure TProcessing.Execute;
begin
if (ClientSesion = Nil) then begin
ClientSesion := TIB_Session.Create(Nil);
ClientSesion.UseCursor := False;

IBODataBase := TIBODatabase.Create(ClientSesion);
IBODataBase.Path := Owner.DataBasefullPath;
IBODataBase.Password := WS_DB_PASSWORD;
IBODataBase.Username := WS_DB_USERNAME;
IBODataBase.Protocol := cpTCP_IP;
IBODataBase.PageSize := WS_DB_PAGESIZE;
IBODataBase.IB_Session := ClientSesion;
IBODataBase.SQLDialect := 3;
IBODataBase.Connected := True;

IncrementTable := TIBOTable.Create(ClientSesion); //Used to get unique IDs
IncrementTable.IB_Connection := IBODataBase;
IncrementTable.TableName := 'Increment';
IncrementTable.OpenIfClosed;

UpdateQuery := TIBOQuery.Create(ClientSession);
UpdateQuery.IB_Connection := IBODataBase;
end;

while (Terminated = False) do begin
end;

UpdateQuery.Free;