Subject Re: [IBO] IBOAdmin suite
Author Mark Pickersgill
Yes, there are a couple of tweaks that need to be done mainly with
regard to the Variant unit and also any references to database Login
screen call that doesn't exist in D5.

I'll have a dig around and see what the differences are and post them if
I get a chance.
It is possible, as I'm using the IBOAdmin components (primarily backup
and restore) under D5 with the tweaks I made.

cheers
Mark