Subject RE: [IBO] IB_COMBOBOX Drop Down Width, adjust wider
Author Jerry Sands
Christopher,

I played with this for a little while because I thought I had run across it
before. I could not make it go wider either. I believe I have used a
lookup combo and was able to make it wider because I could set the width
parameters on the field with the lookup datasource component. I would post
this to the IBO list and I would think you would get an answer.

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From:
sentto-402930-31863-1089806578-jsands=gofast.net@...
[mailto:sentto-402930-31863-1089806578-jsands=gofast.net@...
o.com]On Behalf Of Christopher Hart
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 7:03 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] IB_COMBOBOX Drop Down Width, adjust wider

On the IB_Combobox, is there a way to make the Drop Down width of the
selection for "Items" wider. It only seems to go as wide as the
component as it is on the screen. Many of my comboboxes have an answer
that converts to a 1 character code in the database, thus the answer is
always cut off.

material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this
in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

Christopher Hart
Profile Technology Group, LLC