Subject Re: [IBO] select view crashes a remote Firebird Server
Author kokok_kokok
I have put this problem in firebird-support 4 days ago because I
think that the problem is in the IBO but also in the FB. In fact, I
inserted several messages in the FB forum from 1 year to now, but I
have never solved the problem. I can minimize it modifying the view,
but it always is latent.

Really it is a strange problem, fortunately now I have been able to
isolate it in a simple example that always fails. In my application
it arises randomly, maybe my app works fine 2 weeks or maybe 2
minutes.
I have spent a lot of days in this problem and it is tormenting me.