Subject Re: [IBO] ‘select view’ crashes a remote Firebird Server
Author kokok_kokok
It is ok, it include additional ' because the DFM format also uses '
to define the string literal.

In the IDE | Properties, I can see:

SELECT * FROM HERD WHERE HTYPE=0 AND CODI='372'

I am sure that all users are using the correct client for the FB
server, some installations have been made in new and clean computers.
In any case, this problem also arises in local computer.

You can test it in your computer.

Thank you for your help