Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_GRID, OnGetCellProps and BufferFields
Author russellbelding
Hi Salvatore

Thanks for your post. I looked up your code, read it and then
realised my error. The following code

// Set the internal IBO index for BufferFieldName(..).
// Required before using qEv.BufferFieldByName(..)
BufferRowNum := gridEvents.DataRow[ARow];

was called too late in my event handler. Once I called it early my
painting is OK.

Thanks Helen and Salvator,

Russell Belding

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "Salvatore Besso" <s.besso@m...>