Subject RE: [IBO] IBOQuery Problem
Author Jason Wharton
Yes, I am definitely interested.
Please send me the sample app with step-by-step instructions privately.

Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Hoogstraat [mailto:hans@...]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 3:27 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] IBOQuery Problem

I have a very simple test program that uses IBOQuery alike an IBOTable,
which uses Locate to either update a table row if it exists or append
to the same table if the row doesn't exists. No cached updates. Without
BSAfterInsert synchronization, the program will fail intermittently with a
' record not found' exception. If interested, I can forward the program
coding.
Added a button to turn the BSAfterInsert option on or off to assist in the
testing.

Best regards,
Hans