Subject RE: [IBO] New moments on BIG INT dblookup error !!!! IMPORTANT
Author Jason Wharton
I'm not clear on what you are saying. If you have a bug case, please let me
know about it in a way that I can reproduce your problem.

Thanks,
Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com

-----Original Message-----
From: kiki446 [mailto:k-info@...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:35 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] New moments on BIG INT dblookup error !!!! IMPORTANT

So, after almost a year I started to play with IBO and Firebird 1.5
here comes the time to resolve very big problem - there was an error
when you tryed to pick a bigint lookup field with dblookup delphi
component. At last I can tell , sorry Jason, that was DELPHI mistake.
All is resolved in Delphi 7.1 upgrade , and now dblookup is working
with BIGINT fields as it should always work. Back to drawing board.

Goran