Subject RE: [IBO] How can I best apply IBO transactions.
Author Jason Wharton
I don't think there is enough information for us to go on here. I get the
idea you have some pick lists that could be edited by other users and you
want to be able to receive updates during the time you are editing other
records.

This is possible if you have queries for the pick lists that use the
Isolation of read-committed.

Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com

-----Original Message-----
From: bernaert2002 [mailto:edp@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 4:09 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] How can I best apply IBO transactions.

If a user wants to update a customer record (edit) and in the
customer record we have several codes as paymentconditions, zipcode,
language, country.
During the editing of the customer record, the user can create new
codes in those tables.
At this moment a have a TBOTransaction component by table.
So the edit of the customer record is not affected by the post and
commit on a subtable.
Is this the right way to do that ?

Thanks for your help.