Subject Re: [IBO] help for fts_sync etc.
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:59 PM 7/05/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>My IBO.HLP has no documentation on the IB_FTS_Sync, meta and
>IB_RPL_Sync, meta.
>
>I need a metadata comparison and update tool. Would I look at these
>components for this kind of thing?

Probably not. They are parts of the Fuzzy Text search and Replication
components, respectively. The first saves values to into custom search
indices, the second tracks data changes and writes them synchronously or
asynchronously to a replication database.

>Is there documentation on these objects?

Yes, look at their product pages on www.ibobjects.com. Winhelpfiles come
with the registered product packages, but it's the same help as you can
view online.

Helen