Subject Re: [IBO] Installing IBO 4.3Aa with D7 Prof.
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:31 PM 21/03/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello Helen,
>
> > 4.3A + 4.3Aa?
>First I unzipped 4.3A, then 4.3Aa und finally 4.3ab_test.
>I renamed the "IB_Constants-ger.pas" to
>"IB_Constants.pas".

OK, I see your problem.
The international language versions of IB_Constants are not maintained by
CPS so you can never guarantee that you have the most up-to-date. You can
check the last version it was updated for by looking at the first group of
constant declarations. In IB_Constants-ger.pas, it is:

// Version information
IB_VERSION_MAJOR = '4';
IB_VERSION_MINOR = '2';
IB_VERSION_BUILD = 'I';
IB_VERSION_SUB_RELEASE = 'e';

i.e. 4.2Ie.

You can update this yourself by opening IB_Constants.pas and
IB_Constants-ger.pas. Copy the latest version info block into your file to
replace what's there.

Then find those missing constant declarations in IB_Constants.pas and paste
them into the right place in your file.

When you have updated your version and tested that it works, add your name
and the date to the list of contributors at the top of the file, zip it up
and send it through to Jason or me, and it will be added to the next
package build.

regards,
Helen