Subject Re: [IBO] Re: application using up ram
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:18 AM 5/03/2004 +0000, you wrote:

>I acutally for the fun of it just switched all TIB_Cursors to
>TIBOQuery again.
>But the problem is still there.
>
>Now I'm wondering if my TIB_DSQL is all right !
>I have switched all INSERT INTO.... and UPDATE..... from TIBOQuery
>to TIB_DSQL.
>
>Should this be treaded anyway special ?

I can't tell what you are talking about, sorry.

If you have datasets, you can insert into them using the dataset's Insert
method. If they need special SQL, you can put the SQL statement into the
InsertSQL property. If it is just a simple insert using the columns of the
dataset (and no joins) you need nothing except keylinks - IBO will take
care of the InsertSQL.

Helen