Subject Re: [IBO] IB Objects and fbclient.dll
Author radevojvodic
Hi Robert,

I think that you should look at the IB_Constants.pas. There is a
vatiable GDS32: string that has a value 'gds32.dll'. What you should
do is to make some changes to this file and to make it read this
value based on windows registry settings (if IB installled
gds32.dll, and if firebird installed then fbclient.dll). In a fact
you should make it read this value from ini file (or registry), but
during the installation of your application you should check which
server has been used and modify ini file (or registry).

Rade.